It’s got all the makings of a box office hit and you’re convinced your book deserves a big shot in the silver screen. Now get the chance to pitch and make your work available to agents, directors, writers, producers and actors in search of new ideas to cultivate into full length motion pictures, digital content or television series.
This service comes with three different packages: Silver Screen Pass, Hollywood Ace and Industry Pro.
Silver Screen Pass
Grab the opportunity for big time exposure. Get a coverage through our Silver Screen Pass and allow the industry to identify potential in your material. A coverage is used in the entertainment industry to decide for a book’s potential for reworking into a film, television, or digital media.
- A methodical synopsis of the main characters and events in your story;
- A critical examination of key story points and the book’s feasibility should it be reworked to another medium.
Ace your way in with a treatment of your manuscript and afford yourself a comprehensive summary on how to adjust your book into a screenplay. This will accentuate the story’s plot, thought, and characters. The treatment will enable key people in the industry to identify what kind of story can best be adapted from your work. It will bring life to the characters in your book and command attention from your audience.
- Work with a professional screenwriter suitable to your genre.
- Get a treatment suggesting how to rework your manuscript into a motion picture or a TV series.
Don’t live within the limited surrounds of your reveries. It’s possible. Turn your book into a motion picture or a television series. Get our professional screenplay services and get your book closer to the big screen.
A ‘screenplay’ or script is a written work by screenwriters for a film, a video game, or a television program. These screenplays can be original works or adaptations from existing pieces of writing. With a professionally created screenplay, you’re opening your doors to Hollywood and you get to establish your brand faster than you know it.
- A coverage, synopsis of the main characters and events in your story;
- A treatment explaining how to rework your story into a motion picture or a TV series;
- A US copyrighted screenplay based on the approved treatment of the book;
- Submission of the screenplay to a producer for evaluation;
- Advertisement of your screenplay through directory registration to attract producers, writers and movie reviewers.