The ability to return unsold copies and get a complete refund is a primary requirement among book sellers in stocking print books. To meet this strict industry standard in bookselling, PageTurner, Press and Media offers the Book Returns Insurance.
Why tag your books returnable?
- When books are tagged ‘returnable’, any unsold copy can be returned to the distributor.
- The author will not be responsible for shipping cost in returning the unsold copies back to the distributor.
- Royalties will not be affected regardless if the unsold copies are returned.
- 12-month Book Returns Insurance
- 24-month Book Returns Insurance
- 36-month Book Returns Insurance